DryBunks™ Portlight Drip Catchers
Drip, Drops, and Dribbles … Oh My!
DryBunks™ are a smart solution to prevent tiny drops from becoming a large sodden problem. These traps attach underneath portholes and collect drips from leaks or condensation. They also catch the dribbles from opening portlights where water accumulates against the gasket. Say goodbye to wet bunks and soggy electronics.
These lightweight troughs attach in the cabin using included 3M VHB tape for a watertight bond. Their white plastic fits with cabin colors. DryBunks™ can collect many ounces. So they should be regularly checked for water build up to wipe out. Or you can insert a homemade chamois diaper for changing.
- 2 sizes fit rectangular, rounded end, and oval ports up to 19” across
- Effective for portlights mounted vertically or angled
- Valuable in cold climates where condensation is a big problem
- Only stick out about 3”and weigh 2 or 3 oz
- Made from Boltaron, a fire-retardant plastic used in aircraft interiors
DryBunk™Model & Price
- 18" x 3" x 2"
- 483 x 76 x 51 mm