• online Store — via PayPal using credit card (no PayPal account required) or existing PayPal account;
• phone 941.448.9173 with credit card — Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or America Express
If the products you purchased do not fit, you may return them within 60 days for a refund or credit on another order — your
choice. They must be in new condition and not have been installed. If 61-90 days, a restocking fee will be charged.
Can I send your products as a gift?
Definitely. When paying with PayPal, include the lucky recipient's name and shipping address. You can also include a gift message
in the special instructions box, along with your name. We include a card with your message, plus some sparkles for fun.
What if I don't have a PayPal account?
No problem. You can pay by credit card without a PayPal account. It's quick and easy. Just follow the instructions on the
PayPal order form. Or if you prefer, call 941.448.9173 to order in person.
Can I pay by credit card online?
Yes. Our store checkout will take you to PayPal, which handles the transaction.
Select the option pay by credit card, do not select "use a PayPal account."
The online store won't accept my order with a credit card
This could be for two reasons:
• If the shipping address is a different country than where you are from, the charge may not go through as a security measure
for your card. The solution is easy. Order using your default address. In Comments provide your SHIP TO address or send it to
• Occasionally a cookie on your computer causes problems. Hit Ctrl+F5 then try again. (Apple+R or Cmd+R) If that doesn't
work, then clear the cookies using your Internet or browser settings and try again. If there's still a problem, please call
941.448.9173 and we'll gladly take your order in person.
• We ship to the US and US territories via Priority Mail from the US Postal Service. (Our packages are too long for US First Class.)
• International packages go by Priority Main, except for very light items. USPS shipping methods are cheaper than other carriers
(UPS and FedEx) and go to most countries.
• We no longer ship to South Africa using USPS Priority Mail since delivery has become unreliable. Special arrangements can be
made using a courier, which unfortunately is much more expensive
• Select your shipping method when you check out.
US — Priority rates range from $11 - $40, depending on weight and size
Canada — First Class from $17 - $29 up to 4 lbs; Priority $25 - $62 depending on weight and length
Int'l — First Class from $25 - $35 up to 4 lbs; Priority $51 - $82 depending on weight and length
Seaworthy Goods warrants PortVisors™ and PanelVisors™, in normal usage, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for
a period of one year from date of purchase. Upon its return, the defective part will be replaced (with the same model) or credit
given towards other Seaworthy Goods products — your choice.
The XL102UV Lexan used to make PortVisors™ and PanelVisors™ has a 10 year limited warranty from the supplier, PolymerShapes,
against loss of impact strength and light transmission.
The VHB tape that attaches PortVisors™ has a 24 month limited warranty from the manufacturer, 3M.
Can I order from a real live person?
Yes, with pleasure. We love talking with customers. We can take your order and also answer any questions about sizes or other
concerns. Call 941.448.9173 (Florida). If you are overseas, we can arrange to be available at non-business hours.
Can you ship to a hotel, marina, or a friend who plans to visit?
Yes. Many cruisers have us ship to a friend or relative who can bring the items when they visit. This is especially useful for
international cruisers where mail delivery may be erratic and import red-tape is complicated. We will ship to whatever address
you prefer. Include details in the Comments section when ordering online or send in an email.
How long will it take for my package to arrive?
These are estimates only, based on previous deliveries. If the pigeon gets a headwind it takes longer.
• US deliveries usually take 3 days to most states but 4 days to Hawaii and Alaska. US territories longer, especially if in Pacific.
• Canada: usually 7-16 days, including customs.
• Europe: usually 8-18 days, including customs.
• Australia & New Zealand: usually 8-20 days, including customs.
• Asia & Pacific Islands: usually 10-25 days, including customs.
• South Africa: usually 15-25+ days, including customs.
• Caribbean: 12-25+ days, including customs.