DryBunks™ protect electronics and bunks from drips, drops, and dribbles
Smart Solution for an Extremely Annoying Problem
DryBunks™ catch the small porthole drips that endanger
electronics and land on your bunks ... or heaven forbid ... on
The drips come from frame condensation or gasket dribbles
when ports are opened. You get frustrated when these little
drips accumulate and spoil life afloat during an otherwise
perfect weekend or outing.
DryBunks™ are traps made from the tough lightweight plastic
used for airplane cabin trim. They easily attach under the ports.
Installation is quick with the included self-adhesive tape. Then
all you do is monitor drip buildup, wipe out any accumulated
water, and enjoy uninterrupted sleep.
• This DryBunk™ is mounted on a green board to show the
details of how they attach.
• They are wide enough to provide easy access to latches
and dogs, with plenty of space to wipe out any collected
DryBunks™ come in 2 sizes that fit rectangular, rounded end, and oval portlights.
• Made from white Boltaron to blend with cabin sides
• Weigh 2 or 3 oz with attached VHB adhesive tape
• Work for vertical and angled portlights and only stick out 3"
• LARGE size for ports up to 19" across [$36] and SMALL fits ports up to 15" across [$26]
|NOW IN STOCK
Order online or call 941.448.9173